If your South Florida house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it, or if you just need to sell your house fast for any other reason (you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, etc.) then one of the best options that you can consider is thinking about finding someone to buy your South Florida house for cash.
By doing this, you will not only profit by improving your credit rating but also get extra money into your pocket. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, will remain untainted since you will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale in other projects. However, you have to study the prevailing market conditions. That is, find out factors that are likely to influence the value of your home before getting ready to sell it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Buy my South Florida house for cash: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your South Florida house fast to someone else with a “buy my South Florida Florida house for cash” mentality, is to come up with a game plan.
You need to ask yourself 2 very important questions. How Fast do you need to sell your house? How much do you need to sell your house for?
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make, because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time… you have more options open to you.
If you have less time… your options are a bit fewer… but you still have great options out there.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less time than that), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. You’ll likely have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Pompano Group LLC (or you can call us at (954) 399-2590 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your South Florida area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your South Florida house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent… determine how much you need to get from your house sale.
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agent’s commission, you may need to look at selling the house FSBO (For Sale By Owner) or selling it to a local real estate house buying company like us, to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price your best option is to list your house on the MLS.
If you don’t have the time, consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my South Florida Florida house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you have come up with an anwer, look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local South Florida house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your South Florida house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at (954) 399-2590 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your South Florida house fast. Give us a call at (954) 399-2590 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast-fair all cash offer.